Updated: June 1 2022
If you are travelling from abroad we urge you to visit https://travel.gov.gr to find out requirements for travel
- After 3pm (we can arrange for the check in to be earlier depending on allocation, contact us to arrange)
- Before 11am
Reception hours: 08:30am – 11pm
Pool hours: 9am – 9pm.
We serve breakfast. Buffet will be available. Guests must use hand sanitizer (provided) before accessing the buffet. Breakfast hours 8:30am – 10:30am
Transfer to hotel on arrival is possible only if previously arranged at least 24 hours before arrival.
- Maximum number of passengers per trip: 8
- Wearing a mask in the vehicle is recommended for all passengers.
- Using antiseptic on hands is recommended for all passengers.
Compulsory recording of contact details for each guest. Please fill in the form at https://hmrs.in/covid-19
- The form must be filled as many times as the number of guests using the same booking reference.
- You can use the same contact details more than once.
- If you do not know the booking reference please call us at +302286091865 or email us at contact AT homersinn DOT com
- Your information is stored in a secure manner and not shared with any 3rd party with the exception of the Greek and European authorities and only when requested. Information is stored for 3 months and then deleted.
Hotel will operate at full capacity.