Updated: May 01 2021
We are planning to open the hotel after 15/6/21. This date may change.
If you are travelling from abroad we urge you to visit https://travel.gov.gr to find out requirements for travel
- After 3pm (we can arrange for the check in to be earlier depending on allocation, contact us to arrange)
- Before 11am
Reception hours: 08:30am – 2pm & 5pm – 11pm
Pool hours: from 15/7: 10am – 6pm.
Non guests are not permitted to visit any of the hotel areas including rooms.
Only guests staying in a room are allowed to enter the room. Guests should not visit other rooms.
We serve breakfast. Buffet will not be available. We encourage guests to arrange serving time one day before. Breakfast hours 8:30am – 10:30am
Transfer to hotel on arrival is possible only if previously arranged at least 24 hours before arrival.
- Maximum number of passengers per trip: 4
- Wearing a mask in the vehicle is compulsory for all passengers.
- Using antiseptic on hands is compulsory for all passengers.
Compulsory recording of contact details for each guest. Please fill in the form at https://hmrs.in/covid-19
- The form must be filled as many times as the number of guests using the same booking reference.
- You can use the same contact details more than once.
- If you do not know the booking reference please call us at +302286091865 or email us at contact AT homersinn DOT com
- Your information is stored in a secure manner and not shared with any 3rd party with the exception of the Greek and European authorities and only when requested. Information is stored for 3 months and then deleted.
Hotel will operate with limited availability of at most 15 rooms.
All curtains are removed from the rooms.
Feel safe! We will be using CLO2 ULV fogging to disinfect rooms and common areas!